It is now widely recognized that high-throughput sample testing is critical for effective control of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19. As a result, laboratories worldwide are rapidly scaling up their sample testing capabilities; however, meeting the unprecedented level of sample throughput, while maintaining quality and accuracy, is not without challenge.
Join this webinar, to learn from two pioneers of high-throughput sample testing - Biogazelle and UgenTec - who will share tips and best practice experiences of setting up and optimizing SARS-CoV-2 testing workflows.
In this webinar you will:
- Hear how Biogazelle are integral to Belgium’s national SARS-CoV-2 testing strategy - one of the most comprehensive in Europe
- Learn effective strategies for setting up, validating, and further enhancing high-throughput SARS-CoV-2 testing workflows - built on experience gained from running over 200,000 samples
- Discover how FastFinder from UgenTec enables enhanced testing efficiency and data analysis insights across the entire testing workflow
- Understand the considerations and advantages of implementing automated workflows - from sample prep and RNA extraction to RT-qPCR
- Hear how Twist’s Synthetic SARS-CoV-2 RNA Controls deliver confidence in results
Following their presentations, both speakers will join a roundtable discussion to provide further insights into high-throughput testing for Covid-19.