In the era of precision medicine, next-generation sequencing (NGS) has become a vital tool for comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) of solid tumors. However, with a broad spectrum of therapies already approved or in clinical trials, it is essential to develop rapid and scalable techniques capable of detecting an evolving number of therapeutically relevant genomic alterations and complex biomarkers.
To meet these needs, OncoDNA, a world-leading theranostics company, developed OncoDEEP — an all-in-one CE-IVD approved assay supporting the delivery of personalized treatment strategies. Curated by oncology experts and powered by Twist hybrid capture technology, the OncoDEEP NGS panel delivers accurate profiling of single-nucleotide variants (SNVs), copy number variants (CNVs) and insertions and deletions (indels) in 638 clinically relevant genes.
In this webinar you will:
- Hear how OncoDEEP delivers comprehensive insights into personalized cancer treatment strategies
- Discover how expert panel design supports the identification of complex genome signatures, including HRD, TMB, MSI and LOH
- Learn why Twist hybrid capture technology was chosen to power the assay
- Hear how the assay was validated and adopted by one of the largest German care providers
- Understand how to maximize the value of your NGS data in a clinical setting
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Dr. Marcel Trautmann, Assistant Professor & Head Molecular Diagnostics and Research - Division of Translational Pathology, Gerhard-Domagk-Institute of Pathology, University Hospital Münster - Marcel is responsible for the validation, implementation and automation of laboratory developed (LDT) or in vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests and services at the Gerhard-Domagk-Institute of Pathology, Germany. He brings over 10 years of experience in the application of genetic and molecular testing to guide clinical therapeutic decision making.
- Koenraad Eycken, Chief Product Officer, OncoDNA- Koenraad's comprehensive knowledge of molecular diagnostics empowers him to bridge the gap between customer requirements and technological capabilities, ensuring that products and services are well-aligned with market trends and customers’ demands. At OncoDNA, his strategic thinking further enhances his ability to shape the future of products and services, fostering organizational success and innovation.
- Dr. James Flynn, Staff Product Manager, Twist Bioscience - James manages NGS target enrichment content and platform partnerships for Twist Bioscience. He has nearly a decade of product development experience across oligonucleotide chemistry, enzyme development, single-cell sequencing, and multi-omic assay development.